Monday, February 23, 2009

Our newly Decorated Bathroom

It has been a long process of trying to make up our minds and agree on something we both like. And after painting it twice and running all around town for the crafty projects. It is finally done and it doesn't look too bad. We already had the Gold curtain and the potted plant. And the paintings is something that I have been wanting to try myself. Its just canvas, old paint and a nice stencil that matches the gold curtain (though you can't tell in the picutres). Enjoy and happy decorating.

4 comments:

Christine Mains said...

Beautiful Nann, I love it! The gold curtain is really classy. I love the paint color. Brian and I go back and forth on decorating ideas constantly. Is this the master bath/Lilly's?
Did you ever pick out a bed set you like?

meghan elizabeth said...

Looks great! I really like the colors.

Kirsten said...

way to go, it looks great!

Nathan and Rebekah Mains said...

David & Nann-
What a cute bathroom! You are a great decorator. I wish I could have been there to see it with Nathan. He said your house is just beautiful. I hope to see it and soon! I hope you are all doing well!
love bekah