Monday, February 23, 2009

Snowboarding, Skiing, and Sledding in Colorado

So David, Lilly and I took a fun family vacation to Colorado to snowboard, ski, and sled. David has been dying to go somewhere and hit the slopes so we went with his brother and sister-n-law. It was great because we got to hang out with their family and have fun in the snow. Lilly enjoyed her first real experience with snow and handled it like a champ. Although we didn't find ski boots in her size she still had fun sledding on a snowboard with David. And she looked so cute in her snow suit. It also so happened that we were on the same slopes as David's Grandfather Bell when we did ski training for the army. Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Christine Mains said...

How fun! I heard about your fun trip to Co. Colarado is the best place to go on vacation any time of year. Thomas and I get to go Skiing on Saturday. Brian bid on
lift tickets and lessons for both of us, plus rentals for $40. We get to learn together. Your trip looks like a blast.