Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Crafty Fun

So I finally made a pouch for all my plastic grocery bags. The thing that finally got me motivated was my first freezer meal group. Even though it was a small group, i was hoping for more people, but it turned out really well. My second fun project was a calendar for Lilly. We got to do the day and date of each day, the weather, and what special activities we will do for the day. Its a great visual. I'm not sure what my next project will be but I'm excited about starting to teach things to Lilly. She seems to want to learn and she absorbs so much.

2 comments:

Mindy and Nye said...

Cute calendar! You know, I still have the fabric to make one of the grocery bag holders from an enrichment night like 5 years ago. I wonder if I ever will make it :)

Christine Mains said...

I love your calendar, and you will love your new bag pouch. My friend made me one when I was first married, and Brian and I LOVE IT!