Here is my marathon of blogging. Lilly has been using the potty since Jan 1st and she is doing great. We did the sticker chart for a couple of weeks and she lost interest on her own. She has here good days and bad days but that is expected. She is great with number one if you remind her. As for number two you have to watch her like a hawk to catch her right before she goes and race to the bathroom. Otherwise while your back is turned she will go in her underwear. I know she needs time to get the hang of number two.
Lilly so happy about the Potty and Stickers



1 comment:
That's awesome. Thomas was 2 years and 8 months when he was trained. I was amazed at how fast he cought on like Lilly. As for the twins, it was a total nightmare. They also had the number 2 issue of going in their underware when we weren't watching. She will catch on. I hear girls are a lot better at potty training that boys.
Post a Comment