Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thank you Uncle Sam

This just goes to show that Uncle Sam takes too much of our taxes. But this time we actually got a good deal of it back. We were able to get a new table and chair set, enough to buy 6months worth of food storage, and some left over to build a space in the attic for the food. So thank you uncle sam. I am so happy to have a table large enough to invite actuall families over for dinner. Now I can actually make friends (a lot easier). Or if anyone wants to take a vacation in Texas we have rooms to spare and now plenty of chairs to sit in.


1 comment:

Christine Mains said...

Beautiful Nann! I love your new table. Lots of Elbow Room! Can't wait to come to Texas! When law school and any other surprises that tend to happen when school gets out we'll be there for sure. I want to take the boys on a tour of Texas, especially a trip to Enchanted Rock (where I went a lot as a little girl, Houston, and of course DALLAS!) I told Brian that I need at least 2 weeks in Texas!