Friday, August 14, 2009

Updates

So I know I said that I would post something and here we are months later. Well we did get Lilly here bed and we got our family pictures and a few other things. The pictures speak for themselves. I haven't taken any current pictures of Lilly, so I'll share a few things. New phrases of Lilly; That's not right, what are you taking about, that's funny (sounds like a statement but its a question because she wants to know if what she says or does is funny), I'm funny, ( on the phone)- oh exactly uh uh I see, it's not my fault I didn't do anything wrong, and when I was a baby (fill in the blank). Well enjoy the pictures. Nicole the letters was part of my fun jo-ann project- thanks.




2 comments:

Christine Mains said...

Gorgeous! Her room looks so beautiful. I love all the little touches to did to the room. The frames on the wall look great!
I love your family picture!

Nathan and Rebekah Mains said...

Nann,
I love what you have done with Lilly's room! She is lucky to have such a creative Mom. Very cute. Have a wonderful day!

love bekah & nathan