Monday, May 18, 2009
Current News
Lets see... Lilly is out of her crib and on an air mattress while we wait for her big girl mattress to arrive at the store. It will arrive on Thursday, can't wait. We also had a fun time picking out her very own new sheets and blanket for her new bed. I gave her three choices and I was secretly happy that she choose my favorite. I promise there were no subtle hint dropping or attempts at persuassion. I'll post pictures when we get it all set up. Also this week we are having our first professional (if you call sears professional) family pictures taken. One day while Lilly and I were at the play place in the mall we took a potty break and I saw one of those drawings. So I signed the paper and dropped it in the box. Well I didn't think anything of it, but a while ago I got a call and we won a free photo session and a free 10X13 (valued at $20). Its not much but it was enough incentive for me to say lets get our family picture taken. I guess I'm really cheap, and lazy or something. So this Saturday is the big day, cross fingers and hope it works out. If anybody has suggestions please leave a comment. Lastly, I will insert my lastest crafty project. I finally updated my wreath for the front and added some nice potted plants. I love spring/summer. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So Beautiful! I took the wreathe I had on my front door and I put it in my kitchen. Now I have to think of something new for my front door. Sadly I think we aren't going to do much to our front curb appeal this year, we are going to try to build a fort/play ground for the boys in our back yard this month. I love what you have done to decorate your new home. Post pics of the entire house. I am dying to see what it looks like decorated.
Nann,
I love the wreath that you made. It really adds so much to the house! You will have to give me some tips about how to make them- you are great at it!
That is so exciting that you are getting family pictures taken- I can't wait to see them! I hope you are doing great- Have a wonderful day!
love bekah
Post a Comment