Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas happenings and fun

Mom and Dad got here late Sunday night. After a delay in their flight and me temporarily getting lost and getting at our house at midnight they were ready for bed. Monday we got to take mom and dad to go horse back riding. Foruntanetly someone from our ward offereded his horses to us if we wanted to go. And even though it was 30 degrees we had a good time. But silly me I forgot my camera so you'll have to ask mom for pictures (by the way mom I need a copy of those pictures). Tuesday and Wednesday where shopping days as we went back and forth to several shops braveing the traffic to find those last minute gifts. Thursday was very relaxing and great as we had our traditional Nelson big Christmas morning breakfast and then read from Luke 2. Friday we hung out and lounged at the house and got ready for all of us to go to the airport early the next morning.


1 comment:

Wilde Family said...

Wow, can it really get down to 30 down there? Crazy. I figured it would always be warm...

By the way, I love the country-style tree! You're giving me ideas for next year!