Monday, October 13, 2008

Cute enough to model

One night while David was surfing the internet he found an ad for a baby Gap model. He was mentioned entering Lilly in and was ready to send off a picture. I thought why not. In my eyes she is so cute and other people have commented that she looks like a movie star (seriously). However I didn't think we had any good photos to send. So, since then I have to tried to develop my photographic skills in taking pictures of Lilly. Unfotunately, she is too fast for the camera and I don't have any pictures of her looking straight at the camera. Yet I did think these pictures came out pretty good. If anyone has good suggestions on taking kid pictures please post a comment.


3 comments:

Christine Mains said...

You are fantastic. Just catch them in their moment, or think of funny words that they like to laugh at. When I ask the boys to smile, they say "SMILE" instead of smiling and their mouths look pretty silly for the camera, so now I am just going for Kandids in hope that I get a pic of the face.
I love the black and while photo you have on your blog of her. It is gorgeous. SHE is adorable!!! I cannot wait to see her again. The boys miss her.

Christine Mains said...

oops I refered to Lilly as plural, I find that I call all kids boys, and any child them, they, etc.

Angie said...

We suffered through Ben, but when we seriously didn't get a single picture of Maddie's face for 6 months, we upgraded cameras. We got suckered into the Nikon d40 and seriously may never go back. I can take 15-20 pics in the time it took my old camera to do 1. Ahhh, finally, I have pictures of Maddie's face... :) Admittedly, not the cheapest option. Without changing cameras, just have it out and ready ALL the time and take tons. Don't call for her attention until you are totally ready and have your finger ready to press fast. Something is bound to turn out.