Sunday, September 21, 2008

What's new with Lilly

I wanted to record some of the new things that Lilly is doing and I call it "Whats new with Lilly". For starters she is repeating/saying alot of new words like; hold (hold me), come on lets go/ lets go come on (we say that a lot when we are leaving the house), outside, ride, the first word of her favorite book (it changes depending on what we get from the library), cape (a game david invented), and bounce (bouncing on the bed). There are more but that is all I think of so far. She also started shrugging her shoulders if she doesn't know the answer to a question or when we're eating just to get a smile or laugh from us. She is also really rocking out on her rocking horse. And she has started standing on it while holding on and rocking like some kind of stunt horse rider (i don't know where she learned that one). Well she is awake so I have to go and continue this later.

1 comment:

Christine Mains said...

I love the background that you chose for your blog. Lilly is gorgeous, she is getting so big so fast. We miss living so close to you guys, but are excited to have family back in my childhood home state again.