Today we had a pre-drywall meeting and I got to snap a few pictures. You'll get a feeling for the outside of the house but it will look more finished when they put the brick on it next week. Marty the general contractor took us on a detailed tour of each rooms' components and workings. I really like how he explains everything but also in a down to earth understandable way for us -non-building people- I learned a lot. David and I are so excited we have been talking non-stop about tables, couches, landscaping, grill, etc. We can't wait to move and make it our own. We've also meet both of our neighbors on either side of us and they are really friendly- we're stoked. I think David is stoked about new tools he would want to do any projects for the house and I'm excited about paint colors and decorating our first real permanent home.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment