Tuesday, December 9, 2008
The Thanksgiving Feast
I've been so busy making decorations for the tree that I haven't posted anything for a while. Thanksgiving. This was my first time cooking a Thanksgiving meal mostly by myself. I did the turkey, stuffing, pies, rolls, and stock for the gravy. Then I had everybody else help with the rest. Spreading out the cooking over three days helped it not to be so overwhelming on Thursday. However there was still a little anxiety about the meal. It was a bad meal by any means. But I think I conjured up some expectations which only lead to disappointment. But I should be grateful that I didn't have any real disasters. Even more important I should be grateful for the abundant blessings we had this year. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What do you mean it was a 'bad meal by any means?' What happened?
Post a Comment