Saturday, November 8, 2008

House Tour

Ok it has taken awhile to get something posted, I apologize. We just now got our internet up and running. Actually we got the equipment Wednesday but I wanted David to do it. So he tried Friday but was unable to get it going. So I called tech support and it worked- yea. To start off I made a short video of our new house before we moved all the boxes in. Its not the best but I hope it gives you a good idea of our house. However I did forget to get the backyard on video so maybe after I do some decorating I can do a second installment that will include the backyard. So here it is enjoy.


3 comments:

Kirsten said...

your house is so big and beautiful! i'm thrilled for you all!

Nicole said...

Congrats on you beautifully completed house!

Christine Mains said...

Wow! It is huge and GORGEOUS. I love the dark bathroom fixtures and the dark appliances with the cherry wood kitchen cupboards(is it cherry?/Whatever it is I love it). I love it!